Currently in stock
Item will ship in 1 - 2 business days.
The Rainsleeve™ Series from OP/TECH USA is the must-have accessory for avid outdoor photographers, offering a shield from the elements (from rain, sand and snow) that fits easily in a pocket or camera bag. It features a unique eyepiece opening that adapts to most camera viewfinders, allowing composition of shots through the camera’s lens, not through the plastic. All camera and lens controls are easily seen and operated through the Rainsleeve™. It can be used either hand-held or on a tripod. If shooting with a long lens, the tripod mount can be attached directly through the pliable plastic. If shooting using an OP/TECH USA neck strap, simply attach the quick disconnects directly through the pliable plastic. (Note: verify that you have a positive lock on the quick disconnects.) The drawstring enclosure uses a barrel lock to secure snugly around the lens offering added protection and convenience. Available in several sizes, the Rainsleeve™ Series is sure to become a part of your essential gear when traveling or shooting in the field. Conveniently offered in a 2-pack, it’s the economical way to make sure camera gear is protected in any kind of inclement weather.
- Be prepared for the unexpected by always bringing along a Rainsleeve™
- Compact design fits easily in a bag or pocket
- Four great styles to protect your gear
- Designed for handheld use or tripod application
- Unique eyepiece opening adapts to most viewfinders for viewing through the lens - not plastic!
- Camera and lens controls are easily visible and operable
- The Rainsleeve™ – Flash version has an extra area to protect the flash unit
- Drawstring lens opening offers easy access and a snug fit
- Includes two per package
- 2x rainsleeve