Special Order Item
Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery, cancellations or returns subject to 20% restocking fee.
Manfrotto Pro Light Reloader-55 camera roller bag is an international carry-on size* camera roller designed for professional photographer and videographer who is looking for a protective, comfortable & stylish bag to travel with.
It fits typical DSLR camera sets (e.g. 3 bodies with 8 lenses), super-tele DSLR set (e.g. 1 body with 400mm f/2.8 lens attached and 3 more lenses) & camcorder with lighting set (e.g. disassembled Canon C100 with 2 light kits). It is designed to fit in most international airline carry-on requirement*.
You don’t need to worry the safety of your equipment if they are always near you.
4-stage handle to give more space for the gear while maintaining a good strength. Smart divider design enables the bag to be fully customized to fit your shooting needs, no matter it is a full day photo shoot, video assignment, intercontinental job or just your own holiday trip.
High quality Pro Light Rip-Stop nylon fabric with water repellent treatment are used to construct the outer shell of the bag to provide solid protection to the gear from external shock & extreme weather condition. Special attention is also put to the corners & the bottom to resist wear down.
The wheels are made by TPU+ABS material that ensure comfort & long lasting wheeling. The standard 84mm bearing wheels can be easily replaced by user. User can also choose from the market their ideal rollerblade-type wheels.
The red-colour dividers are made by specially shaped foam to form a Manfrotto Protection System (CPS) around the gears to provide shock absorbing & vibration reduction protection.
Build-in TSA-approved combination zipper lock ensures a hassle-free travel experience through TSA partnered airport.
Independent padded pockets for 17” laptop & 10” tablet are positioned outside the equipment zone. They can be taken out quickly on the baggage check point without bothering the main zipper. It can carry a tripod and comes with a rain cover.
*Based on comparing the dimension of the bag to airline’s requirements written on website. Check with your airline for current carry-on requirements. Test it with the baggage gauge before check-in. Overloading will expand the roller and preventing it to be inserted to baggage gauge.
- International carry-on size roller bag for photo/video cameras
- Fit gripped DSLR with 400/2.8 or 200-400/4 or 500/4 (detached)
- Customizable dividers fit also Canon C100 w/ light stands inside
- Absorb shock & protect the camera by Camera Protection System
- TSA-approved combination zipper lock
- Weight: 4900 g
- Collection/Series: Pro Light
- Minimum Weight: 4200 g
- Types of Gear: DSLR, Lighting material, Professional DSLR, Videocamera
- Number of Lenses: 10
- Tripod Connection
- Storage for personal items
- Material: Nylon, RipStop, Synthetic Fabric
- External Height: 55 cm
- External Length: 35 cm
- External Width: 23 cm
- Internal main compartment height(H): 48 cm
- Internal main compartment length(L): 32 cm
- Internal main compartment width(W): 18 cm
- Laptop Compartment Height: 40 cm
- Laptop Compartment Length: 32 cm
- Laptop Compartment Width: 2.5 cm
- Type of Bag: Roller
- Water Repellent