Please contact us to verify availability.
The Modular Rotation System is the choice working of professionals who shoot sports, weddings, nature or any situation where you need to stay mobile and rapid gear changes are essential. The Modular Component Set V2.0 consists of two individual lens changer pouches, a flash pouch and an accessory pouch that lock to or slide around any Think Tank Photo belt. Since the pouches are modular, the carrying system can be reconfigured to match any assignment, under any condition.
- 4 piece set / Think Tank Photo belt sold separately
- Lens Changer 50 V2.0 - Sized for both wide angle and standard professional zoom lenses
- LC 75 Pop Down V2.0 - Carries a 70 - 200 f/2.8 or 100 - 400 f/4 with the lens hood reversed or in position
- Strobe Stuff - Large enough to accommodate a 580EXII or SB900 with an external battery pack and diffuser attached
- Speed Changer V2.0 - Multiple use pouch that can fit a pro-sized camera body (lens not attached) with room for accessories. Can also be configured with the included dividers to carry small telephoto lenses, teleconverters, RF Transceivers, or pro-size batteries.
- Rotate or lock your components on the belt
- All components are sized for today’s pro gear
- Wide mouth openings for quick access
- Large travel pouch included
- Attaches to any Think Tank Photo belt or belt pack (sold separately)
- Pockets for lens caps and accessories
- Secure closure to keep your gear in place
- Removable seam-sealed rain cover
- Top Handle
- Mid-weight padding to protect your gear
- Attachment loops for the Keep-It-Up shoulder strap (optional)
- External Dimensions: 13.4"W x 11.6" H x 3.5" D (34 x 29.5 x 9 cm)
- Weight: 2lbs (0.9 kg)
- No Rhetoric Warranty
- Exterior - All fabric exterior treated with DWR while fabric underside is coated with polyurethane (PU) for superior water resistance, YKK® RC Fuse (abrasion resistant) zippers, 600D polyester, high-density 420D nylon, ultra stretch front pockets, nylon webbing, 3-ply bonded nylon thread
- Interior - 210D silver-toned nylon, closed cell foam, 2x PU coated nylon 210T seam-sealed taffeta rain cover, 3-ply bonded nylon thread