Online stock levels are not available
for this item. Please contact us to verify.
Belt pouch accommodates longer lenses, such as the 70 - 200 f/2.8 and similarly sized glass. Unique “Pop Down” feature increases the bag’s depth to keep the lens hood in the shooting position (check dimensions for lens hood compatibility). Pouch sized to accommodate the tripod collar attached.
- Rotate or lock components on the belt
- Pop Down feature increases bag depth to keep lens hood in the shooting position
- Wide-mouth opening for quick access
- Attaches to any Think Tank Photo belt or belt pack (sold separately)
- One-hand drawstring closure
- Pockets for lens caps and accessories
- Removable seam-sealed rain cover included
- Mid-weight padding to protect your gear
- Top grab handle
- Attachment loops for the Keep-It-Up shoulder strap (optional)
- 70 - 200 f/2.8 with the lens hood and tripod collar attached and lens hood in shooting position when pouch is "popped-down"
- 100 - 400 f/4 with the lens hood and tripod collar attached and lens hood in shooting position when pouch is "popped-down"
- Other similarly sized lenses
- Internal Dimensions: 9.5-13" H x 4.5" Diameter (24.1-33 x 11.4 cm)
- External Dimensions: 11-14" H x 5.0" Diameter (27-35.6 x 12.7 cm)
- Weight: 0.5 lbs (0.2 kg)
- No Rhetoric Warranty
- Exterior - All fabric exterior treated with DWR while fabric underside is coated with PU for superior water resistance, 600D polyester, 420D high-density nylon, Ultra Stretch front pockets, high-density shock cord, nylon webbing, 3-ply bonded nylon thread
- Interior - 210D silver-toned nylon liner, 2x PU coated nylon 210T seam-sealed taffeta rain cover, closed cell foam, 3-ply bonded nylon thread