We've taken our award-winning, proven roller to the next level with the Pro Roller x-Series AW. Its patent-pending MaxFit Systemô makes it easy to customize and maximize the amount of pro-sized gear you can fit and travel with.
- MaxFit Systemô, patent-pending interior dividers design provides ease of use and the maximum capacity -- all while offering superior protection
- Long-wearing, ballistic nylon hardshell exterior offers high-impact protection
- Vibration-absorbing, urethane-case wheels with ABEC-5 rated bearings provide a smooth glide and long-lasting durability
- The Reserve Pack unzips from the hardshell case to provide additional versatility as needed
- Dual-button trolley handle and comfortable grab handles with leather backing add extra convenience when transporting gear from point A to point B
- A patented, built-in All Weather AW Coverô may be deployed from back pocket to protect valuable gear from the elements
- Compact, TSA-approved lock with locking zippers offers an easy-to-use security system
- A no-drop front organization pockets provides space for all types of travel and personal essentials -- from a passport to smartphone, keys to notebooks and more
- An easy-access, deep laptop pocket is located in the front for added convenience
- A roomy, interior storage panel is constructed with see-through mesh pockets for quick identification of accessories like cables, filters, chargers, etc.
- Removable tripod straps at side of case
- Fits: 1-2 Pro DSLRs, 4-6 lenses (up to 400mm), Accessories and small personal items, Up to a 15" laptop, Tripod or monopod (attached to the removable side straps on case). NOTE: The interior depth of Pro Roller x100 AW includes a contour in the moded tub that measures 16 to 19.5 cm / 6.2 to 7.7 in. to accommodate a longer lens in the middle of the bag
- Internal Dimensions: 31.5 x 16 x 41 cm (12.40 x 6.30 x 16.14 in)
- External Dimensions: 35.5 x 22.9 x 49 cm (13.98 x 9.02 x 19.29 in)
- Weight: 4.6 kg (10.12 lbs)
*Shipping options may vary depending on product availability, shipment size and shipping destination.