Out of StockPlease contact us for availability.
Create sliding shots and time-lapses with dynamic pan and tilt movements using the Syrp Genie II Motorized Pan/Tilt Head. Set up basic shots using head's built-in software or create complex moves with keyframes and more using the redesigned control app on your smartphone. Joystick control is featured on both the head and the app, enabling you to easily set start and end points.
Utilizing the full 180° of tilt, the Genie II head can support up to 7.9 pounds, and up to 12.3 pounds if only the middle 90° are being used. Weighing just three pounds, this lightweight head is designed for portability. It snaps easily into the separately available Genie II Linear's integrated quick release system to create a 3-axis motion control head for your slider. Interface features include Bluetooth 4.2 Low Energy, 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi, and a color LCD display window.
A USB-C cable adapter is included for plugging in your camera for app-controlled shutter release and a quick release plate is included for securing your camera. A future app update will include functions like Bulb Ramping for day-to-night time-lapse exposure, Simple Setup, Live View, 360° Time-Lapse, Multi-Row Panorama, and more.
- Pan and Tilt Control
- Supports Payloads up to 7.9 lb
- Create Dynamic Time-Lapses
- Bluetooth App Control
- Fits onto Genie II Linear Quick Release
- Lightweight, Portable Design
- Bluetooth 4.2 LE & 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi
- Use on Sliders or Tripods
- Shutter Control for Select Cameras
- Color LCD Display Window
- Syrp Genie II Motorized Pan/Tilt Head
- USB-C to 2.5mm Link Cable Adapter
- USB-C Charging Cable
- USB-C to USB-A Adapter
- USB-C International Wall Charger
- 2.6 x 1.8" Quick Release Plate
- 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 Screws
- 1/4"-20 to 3/8" -16 Adapter