- The DMG-HD4 is only 2lbs 2oz or 1010grams. Saving over 8oz on the BWG-HD3 - that is 1/2 a pound!
- Seriously stiffer! The new CNC swing-arm is upgraded with a solid billet aluminum horizontal arm offering fantastic stiffness and improved vibration control for big lenses.
- Smooth tilt action! We have implemented a needle bearing system similar to our Jr.3 to offer unparalleled smoothness in the tilt axis. Even with a large load of camera and lens, there is virtually zero friction.
- Easily adjustable friction levels with the main tilt-knob to find the sweet-spot for motion control.
- Easy to steer! Rubberized knobs are comfortable and easy on the hands and hold well under cold and wet conditions.
- Powdercoat finish on the main body and black anodizing on all the aluminum parts makes for long term weatherability and durability.
- NEW! Ships with the Surefoot SF-NXK kit lens plate for free. This 3.0" plate is suitable for smaller lenses or camera bodies, and is enough for most people to get practicing right away with their gimbal heads. We still recommend a custom-fit plate, but you will always find a use for this handy accessory. Includes allen keys and 1/4"-3/8" adapter bushing.
- New! Camouflage dust-bag is also included with the DMG-HD4
*Shipping options may vary depending on product availability, shipment size and shipping destination.