Stock Status Not AvailablePlease contact us for availability.
The new 3-section XPRO Monopod is a professional photo monopod made to satisfy photographers who use heavy lenses mainly for sports and wildlife photography, giving them firm and sturdy support as they capture dynamic images. These state-of-the-art Manfrotto legs have inherited the perfect combination of rigidity and locking safety of professional tripod ranges like the 190 collection and 055 collection.
This monopod is compatible with Manfrotto’s full fluid base (MVMXPROBASE) and allows you to transform your photo monopod into a professional full fluid video monopod. The innovative FLUIDTECH solution allows for a 3D fluid movement – on pan, tilt and swivel, with a pioneering technology based on a spherical system located inside the base which deliver ultimate smoothness through an expanded range of perspectives. The three retractable feet make it extremely portable when folded and allow the monopod to be easily carried everywhere. The MVMXPROBASE can be attached to the XPRO Photo Monopod+ by unscrewing the foot at the bottom of the monopod and convert the photo monopod to a video one for smooth video footage.The MVMXPROBASE is compatible with all XPRO Photo Monopods+, but the MMXPROA3B.
The MPMXPROA3 is a 3-section camera monopod that supports up to 10kg. The new D-shaped aluminium tubes greatly improve anti-rotation resistance throughout the monopod, following the photographer’s rapid rotation movements. Combined with the Quick Power Lock (QPL) which strongly locks the lever onto the monopod tube’s flat side, this eliminates unwanted jerky movements.
Thanks to the newly designed leg warmer which provides exceptional grip and the dual 1/4'' - 3/8'' camera fixing screw, this new generation of monopods is handier, faster and more versatile out in the field. When combined with the 234RC photo monopod head and a camera, it enhances the shooting experience by dramatically increasing framing speed and versatility.
- Enables professional telephoto lens shooting
- D-shaped tubes ensure rigidity and steadiness
- New rubber leg warmer design for fast & secure movement
- Quick Power Lock system for rapid, effortless and reliable set up
- Compatible with Manfrotto’s FLUIDTECH base
- Weight: 700 g
- Collection/Series: XPRO Monopod+
- Material: Aluminum
- Min Height: 62 cm
- Maximum Height: 160 cm
- Legs Tube Diameter: 30, 26, 22.5 mm
- Safety Payload Weight: 10 kg
- Leg Sections: 3
- Top Attachment: 1/4? screw, 3/8? screw
- Closed Length: 62 cm
- Leg Type: Single
- Leg Lock Type: Flip Lock
- Maximum Working Temperature: 60 C
- Minimum Working Temperature: -30 C
- Plate Type: fixed - with 1/4? - retractable 3/8? screw
- Upper Disc Diameter: 60 mm