Curbside Pickup AvailableFrom our 10805 107 Ave, Edmonton location only.
» Learn How!
In StockItem will ship in 1 business day.
Work creatively with total control. The 290 Portable Monopod is designed for ultimate professionals looking for a reliable, user-friendly and high functioning monopod. Much more than you average camera stand, this is a must-have in any kitbag offering superior features, and total convenience from set-up right through to the end of the shoot. And because itís both lightweight and collapsible, you can easily dismantle it and pack it away when you're finished.
One of this monopodís standout features has to be it's lightweight aluminum body. Apart from making this an easy-to-carry piece of kit, this aluminum design means that the legs stay totally rigid when up, so you won't have to worry about them buckling under pressure, or vibrating when you're working to catch that perfect shot. There are 4 legs to this stand, which can be easily folded down when not in use, and speedily put up when you're starting the shoot.
Other great additions include a unique angled wrist strap, giving you extra control of you kit, and a new rubber legwarmer. To combat any signs of wear and tear, the durable, tension-adjustable magnesium leg locks can be tightened as required, extending the standís lifespan even further. Getting started is easy, too. You simply screw the monopod directly onto the tripod mount beneath your camera, and adapt for other gear as required with the handy, universal 6.35mm and 9.5mm attachments.
- Lightweight and portable thanks to its aluminum design
- Durable aluminum leg locks
- Monopod comes complete with 6.35m -9.5mm attachments
- Rubber grip and angled strap for extra stability
- Premium Italian design
- Weight: 540 g
- Material: Aluminum
- Min Height: 49 cm
- Maximum Height: 151 cm
- Legs Tube Diameter: 26, 22.5, 19, 15.5 mm
- Safety Payload Weight: 5 kg
- Leg Sections: 4
- Top Attachment: 1/4″ screw, 3/8″ screw
- Closed Length: 49 cm
- Leg Type: Single
- Leg Lock Type: Flip Lock
- Maximum Working Temperature: 60 C
- Minimum Working Temperature: -30 C
- Plate Type: fixed - with 1/4-20″ and 3/8″ screws
- Upper Disc Diameter: 60 mm