The PROMASTER SCOUT TRIPOD has features carefully chosen and designed for the active photographer. Its 4-section legs can be independently spread and adjusted at multiple angles and heights so you can level your camera on uneven ground. The center column has a retractable weight hook so you can add stability, especially in windy situations. The column can be separated into two parts so the Scout can get your camera down to ground level, perfect for macro photography and/or a unique compositional perspective. The Scout ball head operates smoothly, and incorporates the ProMaster dovetail quick release system (arca-swiss compatible) so you can use the included quick release plate, an L Bracket, and a host of other compatible accessories.
The Scout is a pleasure to use so you can enjoy photography even more while advancing your skills.
- Maximum Working Height: 67" / 170.3 cm
- Maximum Height with column down: 54" / 137.2 cm
- Minimum Working Height: 5 3/8" / 13.7 cm (legs flat on ground)
- Minimum Working Height: 10 3/4" / 27.3 cm (legs in lowest locked position)
- Folded Length: 18 1/2" / 47 cm
- Maximum Load: 8 lbs 13 oz / 4 kg
- Weight: 3 lbs 7/8 oz / 1.39 kg
- BALL HEAD SPECIFICATIONS
- Height: 3 1/4" / 8.3 cm
- Weight: 8 3/4 oz / .25 kg