Free Curbside PickupAvailable at select McBain locations.
» Learn More
In StockItem will ship in 1 business day.
The ProMaster XC-M 525 tripod's 5-section, transverse legs fold 180° making the entire unit just over 15" long for storage and travel. Fully extended it reaches an incredible working height of nearly 6'. Each leg's angle and length are independently adjustable, allowing the XC-M 525 to properly support your camera on uneven ground. Its dual-action ball head is strong, precise, and lightweight with an independent pan control. It has an integrated memory lock for repeatable tension control and uses ProMaster's dovetail quick release system for a fast camera connection.
- Built-in monopod
- Transverse 180° folding legs
- Dual-action ball head with tension memory lock
- Independently adjustable leg angles
- 2-Stage, reversible center column
- Bubble levels on tripod and ball head
- Retractable weight hook
- ProMaster dovetail Q/R system (arca-swiss compatible)
- Soft, comfortable grips on touch points
- Modular design is expandable & customizable
- XC-M 525 Aluminum Tripod Legs with Twist Locks (3454)
- XC-MH30 Ball Head (3496)
- Quick Release Plate (3657)
- Tool Kit with Storage Pouch
- MD Accessory Plate (mini dovetail) *MD clamp sold separately