Out of StockPlease contact us for availability.
The PROMASTER UNPLUGGED TTL600 MONOLIGHT is a high-powered stobe light which takes full advantage of your camera's advanced TTL system. Its beautiful quality of light, combined with an extensive range of optional light modifiers (S-mount), give you remarkable creative lighting control. Battery power means freedom... the freedom to use your Unplugged light just about anywhere. Or you can add the optional AC Adapter Kit (product 6852) for constant power in a studio setting. Great photography begins with terrific light and the Unplugged TTL600 will illuminate your world!
This kit includes a variety of accessories to get you started, including light stands, reflectors, and a rolling case for transport and storage. A TTL transmitter, sold separately, will open the advanced features and capabilities of the lights.
- Mount: Promaster-S (Bowens compatible)
- Connectivity: Built-in TTL Receiver, 3.5mm sync. socket, and optical slave
- Output Power: 650 lx-s at 10' / 3 m (bare tube) | 1300 lx-s at 10' / 3 m (with included reflector)
- Full Power Flashes on One Battery Charge: 320
- Output Adjustment: 8 f-stops (1 - 1/128)
- Sync Speed: 1/8,000s maximum
- Flash Duration: 1/800 - 1/20,000s
- Recycling Time: 0.1 - 2.5 seconds
- Color Temperature: 5500K +/- 200K
- Battery: 6000 mAh 11.1 V
- Battery Charge Time: Approximately 5 hours
- Dimensions: 10 3/8" x 8" x 4 7/8" / 26.4 cm x 20.3 cm x 12.4 cm (not including reflector)
- Weight: 4 lbs 7 3/8 oz / 2.02 kg (without battery) | 5 lbs 8 3/4 oz / 2.52 kg (with battery)
- 2 UNPLUGGED TTL600 MONOLIGHTS
- 2 Light Stands
- 2 Unplugged batteries
- 2 Unplugged battery chargers
- 2 Reflectors with removable diffusers
- 2 Unplugged flash tubes
- 1 Rolling storage case