The PROMASTER SG1000LED Remote Studio Light offers a very high power daylight balanced continuous light while only generating a fraction of the heat of conventional halogen continuous lights. Even though the SG1000LED has an effective output of 1000 watts, the power consumption is nominal so you can light up your studio for just pennies. The 2.4ghz wireless remote control allows you to place the lights in the most desirable location and control them all from a central location. A single remote can control up to 100 lights individually or groups of lights when they are set to the same channel. The excellent light quality, energy saving features, and convenience of use will make these the last continuous lights you will ever want in your studio set up.
- Output power: 1000 watts equivalent from 100 watt LED with advanced optical system
- 100 Channel Remote control allows for remote operation of up to 100 groups of lights
- Color Temperature: 5500K ± 200K, or 3200K ± 200K when using included filter
- Output Adjustment: Continuous stepless adjustment with LED readout display from 0 to 99
- Operating voltage: AC 90 – 240 volts
- Includes 7'' polished reflector, 3200k filter and fabric diffuser
- Accepts Bowens mount type accessories