Free Curbside PickupAvailable at select McBain locations.
» Learn More
Special Order ItemPlease allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery, cancellations or returns subject to 20% restocking fee.
This Profoto Air Sync Kit features two Air Sync Transceivers, a 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable, a 1/4" to 3.5mm cable, and two hot shoe grips. The Air Remote Transceivers allow for wireless triggering of studio lights, including the Pro 8a power pack and D1 Air monolight which have receivers built-in.
Each operates at a frequency of 2.4GHz with 8 separate radio channels. It can sync up to 1000' away at 1/250 second with a focal plane shutter camera, and 1/500 second with a leaf shutter camera. Additionally, it can be used as a remote shutter release for most cameras.
Included with this kit are a 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable and a 1/4" to 3.5mm cable for compatibility with a majority of your devices. Also, the two hot shoe stands allow for the placement of your transceivers on any flat surface.
- Operating Range 1000' (300 m)
- Channels 8
- Maximum Flash Synchronization Speed
- 1/250 sec (focal plane)
- 1/500 sec (Leaf Shutter)
- 1/1000 sec in fast mode (depending on camera)
- Delay Trigger Range Fast mode: 100µ sec Normal: 465µ sec
- Power Source 2x AAA 1.5v batteries
- Dimensions 2.7 x 1.9 x 1.6" (7 x 5 x 4cm)
- Weight 2.5 oz (70 g) with batteries
- 2 x Air Sync Transceiver for Packs and Heads with Built-in Air
- 2 x AAA Battery
- Male 3.5mm Miniphone to Male 3.5mm Miniphone Cable - 11.8"
- Male 1/4" Phono to Male 3.5mm Miniphone Cable - 11.8"