Please contact us to verify availability.
The versatile and super-fast D2 monolight with TTL and HSS is up to any challenge. With the ability to freeze action at up to 1/63,000 of a second, shoot bursts of 20 images per second and sync with camera shutter speeds as fast as 1/8,000 of a second, the D2 is redefining the definition of speed in monolights.
- Max energy: 1,000 Ws
- Energy range: 10 f-stops (2-1,000 Ws)
- Energy control increments: 1/10 or full f-stops
- Recycling time: 0.03-1.2s
- Flash mode settings: Freeze (shortest flash duration) or Normal (color balanced) mode
- Flash duration t0.5: Normal mode: 1/1,600 s (1,000 Ws) - 1/11,000 s (2 Ws) Freeze mode: 1/1,600 s (1,000 Ws) - 1/50,000 s (2 Ws)
- Flash duration t0.1: Normal mode: 1/600 s (1,000 Ws) - 1/5,800 s (2 Ws) Freeze mode: 1/600 s (1,000 Ws) - 1/12,200 s (2 Ws)
- Energy stability: ±1/20 f-stop
- Color temp stability: ±150 K over range. ±20 K flash to flash
- F-stop @ 2m / 100 ISO: 64 8/10
- Modeling light: 300W Max power, Halogen lamp type