he PlusX is the simplest PocketWizard radio ever and the perfect entry into the PocketWizard Wireless System.
How simple? Attach one PlusX to your camera, another PlusX to a remote flash using an included cable, set both radios to the same channel and start taking pictures.
The PlusX is compatible with all Standard Channel-capable PocketWizard transmitters and receivers, so it's the perfect companion for your existing radios and new flashes.
- Frequency: FCC/IC: 344.04 MHz North America, CE: 433.62 MHz EU/Asia/Other
- Channels: 10 channels, Reverse compatible with all PocketWizard radios using Standard channels using same frequency.
- Zones: Single zone
- Antenna: Precision tuned internal coil
- Channel Setting: Backlit rotating dial
- Range: Up to 500 meters (1600 feet) (Actual range is dependent on multiple factors including equipment, mode, environment, positioning, orientation and interference)
- Sync Speed: Up to 1/250 for focal plane shutters, Up to 1/500 for leaf shutters
- Triggering Speed: Up to 14.5 frames per second (FPS)
- Contact Time: 62 milliseconds in normal operation
- Status Indicator: LED: Green, Amber, Red status indications, Solid Red: Triggering signal sending or receiving, Single Green Blink: Status OK, > 50% battery life, Double Amber Blink: Battery life < 50% but > 25%, Triple Red Blink: Battery life < 25%, change batteries
- Transmit Output Power: Less than 1 milliwatt (0.001 watt)
- Power: Two (2), AA (LR6), 1.5v alkaline recommended, NiMH, NiCAD, NiZn, Lithium acceptable (these chemistries may not report battery life accurately), DO NOT USE 3.6V Li-Ion AA cells!
- Battery Life: Up to 100 hours (with alkaline batteries)
- Max Port Sync Voltage: 300 Volts (Camera/Flash Port)
- Mac Current Handling: 1.0 A peak, 0.2 A (1/5 Amp or 200 milliamp) continuous current limited
- Voltage Present: 3 volts, safe for use with all digital and film cameras
- Housing: High impact plastic with captive battery door
- Weight: 3.9 ounces (110 grams) with batteries installed
- Dimensions: Height: 4.2 inches (10.7 cm), Width: 2.1 inches (5.3 cm), Depth: 1.2 inches (3.0 cm)
- Operating Temperature: Above 5° F (-15° C) and below 120° F (50° C).
- Storage Temperature: Above -22° F (-30° C) and below 185° F (85° C) (without battery)
- Input/Output: 3.5mm (1/8") stereo miniphone jack, hot shoe
- Mounting: Hot shoe, lanyard/D-Ring loop, 1/4-20 threaded insert
- Quick Guide
- Stereo 3.mm (1/8") miniphone to miniphone cable
- Mono 3.5mm miniphone to locking PC cable
- Stereo 3.5mm miniphone to 6.3mm (1/4") adapter
*Shipping options may vary depending on product availability, shipment size and shipping destination.