Online stock levels are not available
for this item. Please contact us to verify
he PlusX is the simplest PocketWizard radio ever and the perfect entry into the PocketWizard Wireless System.
How simple? Attach one PlusX to your camera, another PlusX to a remote flash using an included cable, set both radios to the same channel and start taking pictures.
The PlusX is compatible with all Standard Channel-capable PocketWizard transmitters and receivers, so it's the perfect companion for your existing radios and new flashes.
- Frequency: FCC/IC: 344.04 MHz North America, CE: 433.62 MHz EU/Asia/Other
- Channels: 10 channels, Reverse compatible with all PocketWizard radios using Standard channels using same frequency.
- Zones: Single zone
- Antenna: Precision tuned internal coil
- Channel Setting: Backlit rotating dial
- Range: Up to 500 meters (1600 feet) (Actual range is dependent on multiple factors including equipment, mode, environment, positioning, orientation and interference)
- Sync Speed: Up to 1/250 for focal plane shutters, Up to 1/500 for leaf shutters
- Triggering Speed: Up to 14.5 frames per second (FPS)
- Contact Time: 62 milliseconds in normal operation
- Status Indicator: LED: Green, Amber, Red status indications, Solid Red: Triggering signal sending or receiving, Single Green Blink: Status OK, > 50% battery life, Double Amber Blink: Battery life < 50% but > 25%, Triple Red Blink: Battery life < 25%, change batteries
- Transmit Output Power: Less than 1 milliwatt (0.001 watt)
- Power: Two (2), AA (LR6), 1.5v alkaline recommended, NiMH, NiCAD, NiZn, Lithium acceptable (these chemistries may not report battery life accurately), DO NOT USE 3.6V Li-Ion AA cells!
- Battery Life: Up to 100 hours (with alkaline batteries)
- Max Port Sync Voltage: 300 Volts (Camera/Flash Port)
- Mac Current Handling: 1.0 A peak, 0.2 A (1/5 Amp or 200 milliamp) continuous current limited
- Voltage Present: 3 volts, safe for use with all digital and film cameras
- Housing: High impact plastic with captive battery door
- Weight: 3.9 ounces (110 grams) with batteries installed
- Dimensions: Height: 4.2 inches (10.7 cm), Width: 2.1 inches (5.3 cm), Depth: 1.2 inches (3.0 cm)
- Operating Temperature: Above 5° F (-15° C) and below 120° F (50° C).
- Storage Temperature: Above -22° F (-30° C) and below 185° F (85° C) (without battery)
- Input/Output: 3.5mm (1/8") stereo miniphone jack, hot shoe
- Mounting: Hot shoe, lanyard/D-Ring loop, 1/4-20 threaded insert
- Quick Guide
- Stereo 3.mm (1/8") miniphone to miniphone cable
- Mono 3.5mm miniphone to locking PC cable
- Stereo 3.5mm miniphone to 6.3mm (1/4") adapter