In Stock - Clear Out!Item will ship in 1 business day.
*Available only while supplies last.
You now have the best of both worlds in one easy-to-use, reliable wireless trigger.
The Plus IV Auto-Sensing Transceiver allows photographers the benefit of on-camera TTL flash combined with remote manual flash.
Whether you shoot portraits, weddings or sports, having the ability to combine on-camera TTL flash with remote manual flash provides you with a huge competive edge.
- Current Firmware: 1.500
- Frequency: FCC/IC model: 344.04 - 354.00 MHz North America, CE model: 433.62 - 434.22 MHz EU/Asia/Other
- Channels: 32 channels, 1-16 Standard Channels, 17 - 32 selective Quad-Zone Triggering channels, Reverse compatible with all PocketWizard radios using Standard or Quad-Zone, Triggering channels
- Zones: A - B - C - D, Compatible with other PocketWizard radios with Quad-Zone Triggering channels
- Antenna: Precision tuned internal coil
- Display: Backlit 2.5cm (1.0") liquid crystal display (LCD)
- Range: Comparable to other PocketWizard radios (Actual range is dependent on multiple factors including equipment, mode, environment, positioning,
- orientation and interference)
- Sync Speed: Up to 1/250 for focal plane shutters, Up to 1/500 for leaf shutters
- Triggering Speed: Up to 14.5 frames per second (FPS)
- Contact Time: 62 milliseconds in normal operation, 2 milliseconds in High Speed Receive (HSR) Mode
- Status Indicator: LED: Green, Amber, Red status indications
- Transmit Output Power: Less than 1 milliwatt (0.001 watt)
- Power: Two (2) AA (IEC:LR6) alkaline recommended, NiMH, NiCAD, NiZn, Lithium acceptable (these chemistries may not report battery life accurately), USB (optional AC adapter PW-AC-USB available)
- Battery Life: Approximately 50 hours (with alkaline batteries)
- Max Port Sync Voltage: Camera / Flash Port: 300 Volts, Hot Shoe (off camera): 300 Volts, Hot Shoe (on camera): When using a 3rd party flash on camera, verify camera and flash specifications for voltage compatibility. On camera speedlights are directly connected to the camera’s hot shoe electrically.
- Mac Current Handling: Camera / Flash Port: 1.0 A peak, 0.2 A (1/5 Amp or 200 milliamp) continuous, current limited
- Voltage Present: 3 volts, safe for use with all digital and film cameras
- USB: USB 2.0 Mini-B Connector
- Housing: High impact plastic with captive battery door
- Weight: 130 grams (4.7 ounces) with batteries installed
- Height: 4.5cm 1.8")
- Width: 5.9cm (2.3")
- Depth: 10.4cm (4.1")
- Operating Temperature: Above -15 degrees C (5 degrees F) and below 50 decrees C (120 degrees F)
- Storage Temperature: Above -30 degrees C (-22 degrees F) and below 85 degrees C (185 degrees F) (without batteries)
- Input/Output: 3.5mm (1/8") stereo miniphone jack, hot shoe
- Mounting: Metal foot, 1/4-20 threaded insert
- RoHS Compliant: Yes
- Optional Accessories: Isolation bar, trigger buttons, camera motor drive cables, PC cables and adapters, flash sync cables and protective case
- Quick Guide
- Operation reference sticker