Currently in stock
Item will ship in 1 - 2 business days.
The dedicated FlexTT5™ Transceiver, with its built in hot-shoe and ControlTL™ firmware, is the perfect addition to Canon E-TTL II flash systems. The FlexTT5 takes the existing benefits of Canon wireless systems beyond the boundaries of infrared technology. When paired with the Mini TT1™ Transmitter or another FlexTT5 Transceiver, a whole new world of wireless flash freedom opens up. The FlexTT5 is also the perfect Transceiver for your manual triggering needs and works with all MultiMAX channels and many of the MultiMAX advanced functions.
The FlexTT5’s simple design comes to life through its hot-shoe connection with a camera or flash. Mount a flash or command unit on the FlexTT5 to use the same zone controls and ratio commands as you would normally. The system tracks your changes in ISO, shutter speed and aperture and reacts accordingly to make sure exposures stay right on target. Use the flash compensation dial on your camera or flash just as you would normally and the changes pass seamlessly through the system.
The FlexTT5 has two channel configuration settings; C1 and C2. Each can be programmed as needed with up to 20 ControlTL channels for TTL photography, or 32 standard channels for manual flash photography. The FlexTT5 Transceiver also has a three-zone selector switch for ease of use with Canon zones and ratios.
With PocketWizard HyperSync™ Technology, the FlexTT5 can precisely advance the timing of your flash trigger so that increased flash sync speeds, up to 1/500th of a second is achievable with many strobes.
Need more speed? Push your ControlTL system beyond 1/500th and go into FP/High-Speed sync mode automatically. Simply change your shutter speed to get flash sync all the way to 1/8000th. No buttons to press or settings to change!
A PocketWizard Utility program is provided to support the FlexTT5 Transceiver via a USB port. The Utility allows you to configure your channel settings, dial in your HyperSync timing, adjust your sleep-mode timers as well as update your product to the latest firmware.
The FlexTT5 also has our Auto-Sensing Transceiver Technology that enables it to switch back and forth between Transmitter and Receiver modes as needed for greater flexibility on the job. When a hot-shoe or other trigger is detected, it automatically switches to Transmitter mode. With Auto Relay Mode you can easily trigger a remote camera in sync with remote flash. Put a camera where you can’t be and use remote TTL or non-TTL lighting at the same time. Expand your coverage and increase your creativity.
- TTL Compatibility: Canon E-TTL II
- Frequency: 340 - 354 MHz
- Channels: 52 Channels over 26 Frequencies
- Antenna: 2.7" (6.9 cm) rubberized with 180 degree swing
- Transmit output power: Less than 0.001 watt (1/1000 of a watt or 1 milliwatt)
- Maximum Range (In optimum conditions): 800 feet (240 Meters) for E-TTL II triggering, 1200 feet (365 Meters) for standard triggering
- Mounting: Hot Shoe, 1/4-20, lanyard, velcro
- Maximum Shooting Rate: 8 fps for E-TTL II and normal triggering
- Power / Channel Switch: OFF - C.2 - C.1
- Zone Select Switch: A-B-C (matches Canon slave groups)
- Status Indicator: LED: Green, Amber, Red status indications
- Camera / P1 Port: 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo miniphone for 2-stage remote camera triggering. Port Voltage Handling: up to 50 Volts, 100 milliamp continuous. Tip = Trigger, Ring = Pre-Trigger, Sleeve = Ground.
- Flash / P2 Port: 1/8" (3.5 mm) mono miniphone. Port Voltage Handling: up to 200 Volts, 4 amps peak, 250 milliamp continuous, non-polarized
- Minimum Receive Contact Time: Camera / P1 Port = 80 milliseconds,
- Flash / P2 Port = 500us
- Voltage Present: 3.3 VDC (all pins) - safe for all cameras
- Hot Shoe voltage protection: Hot Shoe: up to 50V
- USB: USB Compliant 2.0, Mini-B Connector, 5VDC regulated, 100mA, Pin 1 Positive, Pin 4 Ground
- Operating Temperature: Above -15° C (5° F) and below 50° C (120° F).
- Storage Temperature (without battery): Above -30 C (-22 F) and below 85 C (185 F)
- Construction: High impact plastic, captive battery door
- Hot Shoe made of glass reinforced resin
- Power: Two (2) AA (IEC:LR6) Alkaline recommended, other chemistries (NiMH, NiCAD, Lithium) allowed, USB
- Battery Life: 60 + Hours
- Dimensions: 3.6" (9.2 cm) long x 2.9" (7.3 cm) wide x 1.4" (3.6 cm) tall, antenna lowered
- Weight: 5.4 oz (153 grams) 3.8 oz (108 grams) without batteries
- USB cable
- Two (2) AA batteries
- Quick Guide