Free Curbside PickupAvailable at select McBain locations.
» Learn More
In StockItem will ship in 1 business day.
holidays-flashes-promaster The ProMaster 100SL for Nikon sports a full compliment of advanced features in a small form factor. Its hybrid design gives you the option of an LED light for videos or flash for still photos. The 100SL is well-balanced so it 'just feels right' on your camera while throwing a flattering quality of light towards your subject. Use it in a wireless flash system as a master or slave unit. Your can even use the 100SL to remotely fire your camera!
- Guide number: 100 (100' / 30 m at extended/50 mm reflector position, ISO 100)
- Bounce positions: 0o, 60o, 75o, 90o
- Swivel positions: Right 0o - 90o; Left 0o - 180o
- Flash coverage: 24 - 50 mm (manual)
- Flash duration: 1/800 - 1/20,000 second
- Color temperature: 5600 K
- Exposure compensation: +/- 3 EV in 1/3 EV increments
- Master/Slave mode: Optical puse with 3 groups, 4 channels
- Recycling time: Alkaline cells 0.27 - 5 seconds; NiMH cells 0.15 - 2 seconds
- Dimensions: 5 1/2" x 2 3/4" x 2" / 140 mm x 70 mm x 50 mm
- Weight: 9 3/4 oz / 27 g (without batteries)
- Power source: 4 x 1.5 V alkaline batteries or 4 x 1.2 V NiMH batteries