Free Curbside PickupAvailable at select McBain locations.
» Learn More
In StockItem is currently available to ship.
The ProMaster 170SL Speedlight works with your camera to add light where you want it. It automatically adjusts its exposure and light beam to match your camera and lens settings. The articulating head can be adjusted for a variety of swivel and bounce positions; and is compatible with many light modifiers. The 170SL's powerful guide number of 52 (meters) combined with 180mm zoom head can illuminate subjects from afar. The built-in wireless TTL system provides expanded off-camera lighting options (functions as a master of slave).
- Guide Number: (ISO 100) 52 m/ 170' at 180mm reflector position
- Flash Coverage: 24-180mm (18mm with wide panel)
- Auto/Manual Zoom
- Bounce/Swivel Flash Head
- Bounce Position (degrees): -7, 0, 45, 60, 75, 90
- Swivel Position (degrees): Right 0-180, Left 0-90
- Built-in wide panel (18mm) and bounce reflector
- Flash Duration: 1/800-1/20,000 second
- Color Temperature: 5600K
- Exposure Compensation: +/-3 EV
- Master/Slave Mode: Optical pulse with 3 groups, 4 channels
- Recycling Time: Alkaline cells 0.2-4.55; NiMH cells 0.15-2.5 seconds
- Net Weight: 14 oz/396 g (without batteries)
- Dimensions: 7 3/4" x 3 1/16" x 2 5/16" (196.8mm x 77.8mm x 58.7mm)
- Power Source: 4 x 1.5V AA alkaline batteries, 4 x 1.2V NiMH batteries, optional HV external power source