Curbside Pickup AvailableFrom our 10805 107 Ave, Edmonton location only.
» Learn How!
Free 'Oh Canada' Film Pack!Get a Fuji Instax Mini Oh Canada Instant Film Pack free with purchase! ($13.99 value)
Low Quantities - Clear Out!Please contact us to verify availability.
*Available only while supplies last.
holidays-instax-fuji Enjoy Instax® mini 70 in style
The modern, simple design of the Instax® Mini 70 includes three new colors -- "Canary Yellow," "Island Blue," and "Moon White." It’s a perfect fashion statement for any occasion, event or everyday outing.
Selfie mode for easy, excellent self portraits
The instax® mini 70 features a new 'Selfie' mode for taking perfect selfies. Just press the selfie button when shooting and the camera will automatically adjust the focal length and brightness to the ideal level for selfies.
The selfie mirror beside the lens lets you check the framing to achieve the best angle. If you are shooting a group selfie, flip the camera and shoot horizontally.
Automatic Exposure Control gets the lighting just right
The instax® mini 70 features an Automatic Exposure Control, which captures both the subject and the background in beautiful clarity. Press the shutter button and the camera will automatically detect the amount of surrounding brightness and adjust the shutter speed and flash. Your photos will have a natural brightness even when you’re shooting indoors at a party or wedding.
Self Timer puts you in the picture
With the instax® mini 70’s ‘Self-timer’ mode, you can take group shots where you’re the center of attention. Set it up for multiple shots, and the camera will automatically take a second image once the first one has finished. Great for copies, photo booths and fun photos.
Hi-key mode for bright subjects
Brighten up your subject and capture beautiful skin tones with the hi-key mode.
Normal modeHi-key mode
Give your subject the right distance
When you’re coming in for a close-up, use the macro mode to get clear sharp photos at a minimum distance of 30cm to 60cm (1 to 2 feet) from your subject. Great for portraits, pets and flowers.
Step back and get the big picture with the 'Landscape' mode. Sometimes you need a wider view and this mode will keep the lighting and exposure just right for your scenery pictures when you are more than 3m (10 feet) from the subject.
No more over-exposed faces!
With the instax® mini 70’s new “Fill-in Flash” feature, you can take detailed photos of your friends against a bright background without “blowing out” their faces. Great for beach portraits or night shots with lights in the background.
Tripod mount - keeping it steady
When you're using the self timer or waiting for the perfect frame of a moving subject, set up the instax® mini 70 on a tripod using the tripod mount and eliminate camera "shake".
- Film: Fujifilm Instant Color Film "Instax® mini" (separately available)
- Film Size: 86mm x 54mm
- Picture Size: 62mm x 46mm
- Len: Retractable lens, 2 components, 2 elements, f = 60 mm, 1:12.7
- Viewfinder: Real image finder, 0.37x, with target spot
- Focusing: Motor-driven 3-range switching (0.3 m - 0.6 m/0.6 m - 3 m/3 m and beyond), Macro Mode (0.3 m - 0.6 m), Normal Mode (0.6 m - 3 m), Landscape Mode (3 m and beyond)
- Shutter Speed: Programmed electronic shutter release, 1/2 sec - 1/400 sec.
- Exposure Control: Automatic, Interlocking range (ISO 800) : LV 5 - LV 15.5, Exposure compensation (Hi-Key): ±2/3 EV
- Film Feeding Out: Automatic
- Film Developing Time: Approximately 90 seconds (Varies depending on the ambient temperature)
- Flash: Built-in, automatic electronic flash, Charging time: 0.2 sec - 7 sec (using a new battery), Flash charging indicator, Fill-in Flash Mode, Effective flash lamp range: 0.3 m - 2.7 m
- Self-Timer: Electronically controlled, approx. 10 second delay, Continuous shooting mode can be stopped mid-run
- Liquid Crystal: Exposure counter (number of unexposed films), Shooting mode (Selfie, Macro, Landscape, Fill-in Flash, Hi-Key, Auto), Self timer Mode (1 frame/2 frames continuous shooting)
- Power Supply: Two CR2/DL CR2 lithium batteries, Capacity: Approximately 40 Instax® mini 10-pack film packs with new CR2/DL CR2 lithium batteries
- Film pack confirmation window, tripod mount (tripod sold separately)
- Dimensions & Weight: 99.2×113.7×53.2mm (W x H x D) (not including protrusions) / 281g (without battery, strap, and film pack)