Out of StockPlease contact us for availability.
The versatile HD PENTAX-D FA645 35mm lens offers redesigned aspherical lens elements, reducing the field curvature to enhance your overall image description. Equipped with HD Coating, this lens delivers bright, high-contrast images free of flare and ghosting, even under demanding lighting conditions. SP coating applied to the front surface of the lens element helps to protect the lens surface and keep it free of smudges. The nine-blade rounded diaphragm produces a smooth, beautiful bokeh effect, while minimizing the streaking effect of point light sources. This lens is sure to become your medium format go-to wide-angle lens when shooting landscape and architecture.
Newly designed, high-grade glass-molded aspherical element with a high refractive index low dispersion glass element and a hybrid aspherical element in its optics, which effectively compensates for chromatic and spherical aberrations and assures a sufficient peripheral brightness level, while enhancing image resolution.
Wide-angle perspective perfect for scenic, architectural and landscape photography. With a minimum focusing distance of 0.3 meters and a maximum magnification of 0.25 times.
HD (High Definition) - Treated with state-of-the-art HD technology; a high grade, multi-layer coating, allowing the user to capture crisp, high-contrast images free of flare and ghosting, even under demanding lighting conditions.
Features a nine-blade, rounded diaphragm to produce a smooth, beautiful bokeh (defocus) effect, while minimizing the streaking effect of point light sources.
- Lens Mount: PENTAX 645AF bayonet
- Angle of View: 76º (with 645Z/645D Body), 90º (with 645 Film Body)
- Focal Length: 35mm
- 35mm equivalent: 27.5mm (with 645Z/645D Body), 21.5mm (with 645 Film Body)
- Lens Construction(group/elements): 10 elements in 7 groups
- Min. Aperture (f): F32
- Min. Focusing Distance: 0.3m (1.0 ft.)
- Max. Magnification: 0.25X
- Filter Size: Filter Size: 82mm
- Diameter & Length (mm): Approx. 88mm x 90mm (3.5 x 3.5”)
- Weight (g): 570g (20.1 oz) without hood, 610g (21.5 oz) with hood
- Number of Diaphragm Blades: 9 Rounded Apeture (f/3.5-f/7.1)
- Hood: PH-RBE82 (included)