To see product details add to cart
Low QuantitiesPlease contact us to verify availability.
The D FA 645 25mm F4 is a wide angle lens designed specifically for use with PENTAX 645D. It features an optical design optimized for digital photography, quiet SDM autofocus, weather sealed design for inclement weather, and an inline lens filter tray.
- High performance wide angle 645 lens.
- Inline filter tray for 40.5mm filter (lens curvature prevents front mounted filters).
- Weather and dust sealed construction for safe and reliable operation in the field.
- PENTAX SDM autofocus system for accurate, quiet autofocus performance.
- PENTAX Quick Shift focus system disengages AF motor for instant auto to manual focus switching.
- Rounded aperture blades for beautiful bokeh at open apertures.
- Aero Bright coating minimizes aberrations while maximizing light transmission.
- PENTAX SP coating protects the lens from dust and oils making it easier to clean.
- Focal length equivalent to 19.5mm (in 35mm format) when used with PENTAX 645D body (95 degree angle of view).
- Developed specifically for the PENTAX 645 digital system, but usable with PENTAX 645 film cameras.
- Filter Diameter: 40.5mm (inline filter, not front mount)
- Angle of View: 95° on PENTAX 645D body
- Number of Diaphragm Blades: 9
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 1.31’ (0.4m)
- Maximum Magnification: 0.11X
- Weight: 37.7 oz (1070g) w/o hood
- Objective Cap: Metal Cover style
- Diaphragm Control: Fully Automatic
- Lens Construction: 12 elements, 8 groups
- Aperture: F4
- Minimum Aperture: F32
- Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Lens Soft Case S100-200
- Inline Lens Filter 40.5mm (Normal)
- Inline Lens Filter 40.5mm (C-PL)