Special Order ItemPlease allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery, cancellations or returns subject to 20% restocking fee.
Since the beginning Hasselblad cameras were born from a love for photography and the desire of a man to give photographers the technical excellence needed to realise their creative vision. That man was Victor Hasselblad.
For seventy five years now, Hasselblad has been devoted to a very simple task: to produce the finest camera equipment known to man. And for over seventy years, we have succeeded in doing just that. In making the tools that will enable us to live up to the Hasselblad brand proposition, “Create To Inspire”.
- Focal length: 120 mm
- Equivalent Focal length: 95 mm
- Aperture range: 3.5 - 32
- Angle of view diagonal/horizontal/vertical: 26°/21°/16°
- Elements/Groups: 10/7
- Filter thread: 77 mm
- Magnification at close range: 1 : 2.0
- Length: 150 mm
- Diameter: 81 mm
- Weight: 970 g
- Minimum distance object to image plane: 0.43 m
- Corresponding area of coverage: 88 x 66 mm
- Corresponding exposure reduction: 0.7 f-stops
- Focusing: Internal with floating mechanism
- Lens type: Leaf shutter lens
- Shutter speed: 60 minutes to 1/2000 sec
- Flash sync speed: Flash can be used at all shutter speeds