For Final Price See Cart
Please contact us to verify availability
At less than half the weight of a conventional digital medium format camera, the mirrorless X1D is a game changer in the world of photography. Inspired by an iconic design heritage, the camera is ergonomic and compact, offering a handling experience unlike any other. Handmade in Sweden, the X1D combines Scandinavian sensibility with beautiful performance. Small enough to take anywhere, powerful enough to capture anything.
The X1D’s high-resolution rear LCD offers touch control for all aspects of the camera’s features. The elegant icon-based user interface speeds access to customisation options along with intuitive playback functions such as swipe and pinch to zoom. The camera also boasts a 2.4 MP electronic viewfinder for bright, crisp viewing even under difficult lighting conditions.
By opting for a mirrorless design, Hasselblad was able to take the 50MP CMOS sensor and pack it into a footprint smaller than most full frame 35mm cameras. For the very first time, photographers have a camera that is no larger than a small format rangefinder, but offers the quality that only Hasselblad medium format can give. The X1D can capture up to 14 stops of dynamic range, allowing for unprecedented detail – from the deepest shadows to the brightest highlights.
To enhance the entirely new camera design Hasselblad has produced a new range of autofocus lenses specifically engineered to match the high resolution capability of the X1D. The superb new XCD lenses deliver edge-to-edge sharpness in a compact form to elegantly match the slim build of the body. Existing H System users also have the flexibility to use their existing lenses with the X1D by the way of an optional adapter.
The powerful, free image processing software, which already delivers the best quality RAW file processing, has been updated and expanded with new features that work seamlessly with the X1D. You can also preview your RAW video files and export to Apple ProRes format for use in any popular desktop editing software. In addition, it is Adobe Photoshop® and Adobe Photoshop Lightroom® compatible.
- Sensor: The tried and tested 50MP CMOS large sensor integrates seamlessly with the X1D, producing ultra-high quality output.
- Connectivity: We’re using the latest technologies to ensure the X1D delivers on its promises: USB 3.0, Wi-Fi & GPS as standard to ensure fast data transfer and flexibility.
- Lenses: Our new XCD lenses perfectly complement the X1D’s diminutive build and offer razor-sharp results, edge-to-edge.
- Shutter speed range: With a range covering 1/2000th to 60 minutes, any situation, day or night can be captured effortlessly.
- Durability: The X1D’s rugged body is milled from aluminium to provide a strong and durable build.
- Video: The narrow depth-of-field associated with medium format cameras gives an unrivalled look and bokeh to your footage.