Currently Out of Stock
Get flashy with the Diana Mini! The Diana Family's little plastic sweetheart is now bundled up with a Diana F+ Flash to keep you shooting your dreamy 35mm squares and half-frame shots in all lighting conditions. With the flick of a little switch you can move from the retro square format to the amazing Half-Frame format, giving you the ability to shoot 72 shots on one 35mm film roll. To further enhance creative possibilities, there are Multiple and Long Exposure features, a tripod mount and a cable release attachment.
- Flash Included - The Diana Mini package includes the Diana+ Flash. Retro-looking and ultra-cool, use it to light up your shots or add color filters to splash crazy tones.
- Ultra-Compact - The Diana Mini is exactly that; take it with you on all your photo adventures.
- Two Photo Formats - You can pick from 2 completely different photo formats. Either go for 36 square photos or a whopping 72 photos on a roll with the half-frame mode.
- Simple Exposure Settings - Sunny day? Switch to the sun icon. Looking dull? Switch to the cloud setting. The Diana Mini makes setting your exposure easy for anyone.
- Multiple and Long Exposure Capabilities - Easily take multiple and long exposures using the uncoupled shutter advance and 'Bulb' setting.
- Tripod Thread and Cable Release Thread - Accessorize with a tripod or cable release - The cable release attachment is a Diana first!
- Uses Convenient 35mm Film - The Diana Mini uses all kinds of 35mm film which is easy to buy and develop.