Currently Out of Stock
Designed for users who are seeking a compact, lightweight and portable flash, the AF201FG is compatible with your PENTAX K series and Q series digital cameras. Weighing a mere 141 grams, this handy flash will aide in capturing superb imagery. With its weather-resistant and dustproof construction, outdoor elements are no match. Enjoy the bounce flash function, which is adjustable to angles of -10 to 135 degrees vertically.
Bounce flash function up to a 135-degree tilt angle
The flash head can be adjusted vertically to 10 different angles (-10, 0, 30, 45, 60, 75, 90, 105, 120 and 135 degrees) for bounce flash operation. By bouncing the flash discharge off the ceiling or wall during indoor shooting, the user can soften the subject’s shadow to create more natural, true-to-life portraiture.
Dependable dustproof, weather-resistant design for outdoor shooting
This flash features a highly dependable dustproof, weather-resistant construction,thanks to 18 seals applied in crucial parts of the body including the hotshoe. When paired with a dustproof, weather-resistant camera body and lens, it assures solid performance, even in harsh outdoor conditions such as rain and dust.
Simplified, dial-access operation
The simplified operating system allows the user to start flash photography instantly by turning the discharge mode dial, which double-functions as the ON/OFF switch. In addition to the OFF position, this dial provides a choice of four discharge modes: P-TTL auto flash with leading-curtain synchronization and P-TTL auto flash with trailing-curtain synchronization, and manual flash with full discharge and manual flash with 1/4-level discharge.
- Type: Clip-on, P-TTL auto flash unit with series control
- Guide Number: Maximum 20 (ISO 100/m). In manual mode, two-step adjustment from 1/1 to 1/4
- Flash Coverage Angle: Vertical 53° w / wide-angel panel 85°, Horizontal 70° w / wide-angel panel 98°
- Colour temperature: Daylight
- Effective flash range: Approx. 0.7 m - 8.0 m (Guide No. 20, ISO 100, F/2.0)
- ISO range compatibility: ISO 25 - 1600
- Flash modes: P-TTL auto (Leading curtain sync, Trailing curtain sync), Manual (FULL, 1/4)
- Flash output compensation: Operation from the camera body
- Flash output setting: Manual flash: (1/1, 1/4)
- Flash sync modes: Leading curtain sync, Trailing curtain sync
- Red-eye Reduction: Operates with autofocus cameras equipped with red-eye reduction feature
- Bounce flash: Vertical bounce possible, click stops provided, need to release the bounce lock for -10°, Upward: 0°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 75°, 90°, 105°, 120°, 135°, Downward: 0°, -10°
- Power saving: Automatic power-off: After approx. 3 min. of non-operation with the power on, Quick power on: By pressing the camera’s shutter release button halfway
- Power source: Two AAA batteries - Alkaline (LR03) or Nickel-Metal Hydride (Ni-MH)
- Dimensions: 65 mm (W) × 72.5 mm (H) × 31 mm (T)
- Weight: Approx. 141 g without batteries