Free Curbside PickupAvailable at select McBain locations.
» Learn More
Special Order ItemPlease allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery, cancellations or returns subject to 20% restocking fee.
68years-lenses-pentax Standard, but versatile, the smc PENTAX DA 35mm F2.4 AL may be used to capture a wide range of subjects for high-resolution images with edge-to-edge sharpness.
A perfect choice for digital SLR beginners to familiarize themselves with the basics of using interchangeable lenses.
- Fast F2.4 maximum aperture for handheld photography in low lighting and depth of field flexibility.
- Highly lightweight design for improved comfort and portability.
- PENTAX Super Protect (SP) coating helps repel dust, water, and grease, making the lens easier to clean.
- An aspherical lens element helps to compensate for spherical aberration to maximize image quality.
- 49mm filter size
- Equivalent to 53.5mm in the 35mm format.
- Developed specifically for PENTAX digital SLR cameras.
- 49mm lens cap
- rear cap