Please contact us to verify availability.
Covering a versatile range of wide-angle focal lengths, the HD Pentax DA* 11-18mm f/2.8 ED DC AW from Pentax is a 17-27.5mm-equivalent zoom for APS-C-format cameras. The lens's wide design and bright f/2.8 maximum aperture make it particularly well-suited to astrophotography applications, as well as landscape and interior shooting. The optical design incorporates a series of aspherical and low dispersion elements, which help to control distortion and color fringing for improved sharpness and clarity, and an Aero Bright II Coating has been applied to benefit contrast and color accuracy. Additionally, a Super Protect Coating, along with a weather-sealed design, make this lens suitable for use in trying weather conditions.
- K-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 17-27.5mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Two Aspherical Elements, Two ED Elements
- One ED Aspherical Element
- Aero Bright II and SP Coatings
- DC Autofocus Motor
- Quick-Shift Focus System, Focus Clamp
- Weather-Sealed Construction
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm