Please contact us to verify availability.
68years-lenses-pentax The SMC PENTAX-D FA 100mm F2.8 macro is designed for digital and film SLR cameras. It utilizes curvature and positioning of optical elements to virtually eliminate flare and ghosting for clear, high-quality images particularly important to digital photography. This versatile lens can also be used a telephoto lens and is excellent for portraits. Achieving life-size (1:1) magnification it features our acclaimed multi-layer coating to lower surface reflection, reduce ultraviolet rays, and deliver clear, high-contrast images.
- Angle of View: 24.5 degrees (16 degrees with *istD body)
- Lens Construction(group/elements): 9 elements in 8 groups (two aspherical lens)
- Min. Aperture (f): F32
- Min. Focusing Distance: 0.3m
- Max. Magnification (macro range): Life size (1X)
- Diameter & Length (mm): 67.5mm x 80.5mm
- Filter Size (mm): 49mm
- Weight (g): 345g