Special Order Item
Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery, cancellations or returns subject to 20% restocking fee.
The PENTAX-07 Mount Shield Lens produces a truly unique and timeless visual effect, comparable to the original pin-hole camera—with a fixed aperture of F9 and a focal length of 11.5 mm (53mm in 35mm format when mounted on the PENTAX Q7 camera body or 63.5mm on the PENTAX Q or Q10 camera body), for an extra-ordinary image with distinctively velvety edges. Featuring a focusing range of approximately 0.3-2m, still life shots and macro photography are given a beautiful dream-like look and feel.
- Lens Mount: PENTAX Q-mount
- Focal Length: 11.5mm (53.0mm on the Q7; 63.5mm on the Q/Q10)
- Lens Construction(group/elements): 1 element in 1 group
- Angle of View: 44.5° (on the Q7) 37.5° (on the Q/Q10)
- Aperture (f): Fixed at F9
- Focus Control: Fixed
- Focusing Range: Approx. 0.3m to 2.0m
- Max. Diameter x Min. Length: 40.8mm x 6.9mm
- Weight (g): Approx. 8g