Stock Status Not AvailablePlease contact us for availability.
The ultra-compact PENTAX KP is loaded with features and controls that facilitate capturing outstanding images, even in the most demanding conditions. Its sleek, weather-resistant design houses a powerful new-generation 24.3 MP APS-C AA filter-less CMOS sensor and high-performance imaging engine that offer outstanding image quality and super-high-sensitivity night scene photography capabilities. The PENTAX KP incorporates advanced technologies and ease-of-use features, including the PENTAX-original SRII 5-Axis Shake Reduction System and Pixel Shift Resolution. It features an electronic shutter option in live-view to enable high-speed shooting up to 1/24000-second, which greatly broadens shooting capabilities when using large aperture lenses to achieve a shallow depth of field on a bright sunny day. For ultimate versatility, the PENTAX KP offers an assortment of customization features, including a grip replacement system that lets photographers choose their preference of grip based on shooting style or lens choice.
- 24.32 Effective Megapixel APS-C CMOS Sensor
- PRIME IV Imaging Engine with RICOH-Developed Accelerator Unit
- Compact, dustproof, weather-resistant body perfect for outdoor photography
- A range of customization features, including an exchangeable grip
- Electronically controlled shutter unit for super-high-speed shooting at 1/24000 second
- PENTAX-original SR II five-axis shake reduction system featuring the Pixel Shift Resolution System
- Optical viewfinder with nearly 100-percent field of view
- Vertical-tilt-type LCD monitor
- High-speed 27-point autofocus system with the SAFOX 11 module
- Full HD movie recording with a range of functional settings
- New Motion Bracketing and Depth-of-field Bracketing functions to capture three images of same scene by automatically shifting aperture and/or shutter-speed settings in user-selected steps.
- Wireless LAN connection to support operation with smartphones and tablet computers
- DR II?Dust Removal II? mechanism to shake dust off from the image sensor surface using ultrasonic vibrations
- Clarity control and Skin Tone correction functions, two of the latest image processing technologies developed by RICOH Central Laboratory
- Compatibility with the optional IMAGE Transmitter 2 tethering software