Online stock levels are not available
for this item. Please contact us to verify.
This software program further expands the video performance of the LUMIX S1 for advanced video recording. Announced separately, the new LUMIX S1H features 14+ stops of full V-Log, equivalent to the V-Log of high-end cinema cameras such as the Cinema VariCam. The user can experience the 14+ stops of V-Log on the LUMIX S1 with the firmware update program provided by the Upgrade Software Key DMW-SFU2, prior to the release of the LUMIX S1H.
- 14+ stops of V-Log recording
- World’s first 4:2:2 10-bit 4K MOV 30p/25p internal video recording
- World’s first 4:2:2 10-bit 4K 60p/50p HDMI output
- V-Log and V-Gamut compatible with Cinema VariCam Look
- In-camera LUT (Look Up Table) application enabling playback of V-Log while or after recording (LUT Display with Custom Function)
- A WFM (Waveform Monitor) displays brightness level while recording
- High-res 48-kHz/24-bit or 96-kHz/24-bit sound can be recorded in MOV using the XLR Microphone Adaptor DMW-XLR1