Low QuantitiesPlease contact us to verify availability.
LEICA DG Lens Ė Ultimate Optics
The LEICA DG ELMARIT 50-200mm F2.8-4.0 lens offers the range and versatility needed for a wide variety of shooting situations, and because itís a LEICA DG LENS itís the kind of lens you have always wanted. With LEICA being the watchword for quality optics among professional photographers, it was developed exclusively for LUMIX G Series cameras and incorporates state-of-the-art optical and mechanical components. The LEICA ES50200 DG Lens provides the ultimate optical quality and performance. Enjoy brilliant, edge-to-edge clarity and prevent distortions of all kinds to assure precise, sharp picture rendering.
POWER O.I.S. Ė ultra-sharp photos
LUMIX MEGA Optical image stabilization (O.I.S.) compensates for large camera shake and vibrations to capture sharp, blur-free contours across the entire picture without a tripod.
Nano Surface Coating
End unwanted ghosting and flaring with Panasonicís Nano Surface Coating. This special, ultra-thin coating reduces bothersome reflections across the entire light spectrum.
- LEICA Quality: Professional, high-quality LEICA DG ELMARIT optics. (21 Elements in 15 Groups, [2 UED Elements]).
- 50-200mm: Ultra-telephoto zoom lens F2.8-4.0 (67mm lens filter threads) suitable for wildlife photography. Compatible with optional tele converters DMW-TC14 and DMW-TC20
- Power Optical Image Stabilizer (O.I.S.) compensates for the hand-shake movement in combination with LUMIX cameras supporting Dual I.S. and Dual I.S. 2.0 in-camera stabilization.
- Fast focusing: Supports sensors drive at max. 240 fps sensor for high-speed autofocusing.
- Rugged Dust/splash-proof design and are even freeze-proof down to 14 Fahrenheit to withstand professional use under harsh conditions.
- Filter size: 67mm