First in Mirrorless innovation, LUMIX by Panasonic leads in Mirrorless ILC camera innovation with the sleek, compact LUMIX GX9. Its flat body style is favored by LUMIX G enthusiasts and noted for high image quality and the streetwise creative freedom it delivers. The LUMIX GX9 captures vibrant, true-to-life, high-quality images with excellent resolution, high contrast and impressive color reproduction. The 20.3-megapixel Digital Live MOS Sensor (without low-pass filter) ensures maximum performance across a full range of LUMIX G and LEICA DG Micro Four Thirds lenses.
The LUMIX GX9 incorporates 5-axis Dual I.S. (Image Stabilizer) to more effectively suppress blur. Combining an O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer, 2-axis) and a B.I.S. (Body Image Stabilizer, 5-axis), the 5-axis Dual I.S. compensates for a wider-than-ever range of movement. Users can enjoy blur-free photo/video shooting from wide to tele, even in low-light situations. The LUMIX GX9 integrates an electromagnetic drive in the shutter unit to reduce the shock created by the movement of shutter diaphragm by approx. 90% compared with its predecessor, while also minimizing shutter sound.
- 20.3 MP: high-resolution MOS Sensor with Tuned Three-Dimensional Color Control to detect hue, saturation and brightness for optimal results
- 5-Axis Dual I.S.: combines an O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer, 2-axis) and a I.B.I.S.(In-Body Image Stabilizer, 5-axis); 5-axis Dual I.S. enables up to 4-stop slower shutter speeds
- Live View Finder: 2760k-dot high-resolution LFV tilts up by approx. 80 degrees with nearly 100% color reproduction; 1.39x / 0.7x (35mm camera equiv.) magnification and 100% field of view
- 49 Focus Points: plus Custom Multi AF mode quickly and freely select focus blocks from via the touch-enabled LCD screen
- 4K Technology: 4K 30p video, 4K Live Crop and 4K PHOTO burst with a new Light Composition mode to capture perfect moments