Currently in stock
Item will ship in 1 - 2 business days.
- 20.3-megapixel Digital Live MOS Sensor.
- 5-axis Dual I.S. 2 (Image Stabilizer) combines O.I.S (Optical Image Stabilizer, 2-axis) and B.I.S. (Body Image Stabilizer, 5-axis) to compensate for larger movements which were conventionally uncontrollable.
- High-speed AF to capture those unmissable moments.
- High speed burst shooting at 9 fps (AFS) / 6 fps (AFC) to capture fast moving subject in focus.
- Face / Eye Detection AF automatically sets focus right on the eye of a human face to capture stunning portraits with crisp focus on the eye.
- Large LVF (Live View Finder) with a high magnification ratio of approx.1.48x / 0.74x (35mm camera equivalent).
- 3-inch LCD rear monitor with 1240K-dot high resolution features free-angle shooting.
- Records stunningly smooth, high-resolution 4K video in 3840x2160 at 30p or 24p in addition to the full-HD 1,920 x 1,080 60p videos with practical full-time AF.
- High-Speed Video lets users record slow-motion video in Full HD at 120 fps (1/4x), 90 fps(1/3x) and 60 fps (1/2x).
- V-Log L is pre-installed in the LUMIX G95. Log recording offers exceptional flexibility as well as a wider dynamic range for color grading in the post-production process, and V-LogL features log characteristics with 12 stops of dynamic range.
- 3.5mm microphone jack allows for high-quality audio recording using an external microphone.
- Post Focus / Focus Stacking.
- L.Monochrome D mode: newly added to Photo Style, making it possible to shoot dynamic monochrome photos with emphasized highlights and shadows while preserving the details.
- Exposure / WB / Focus / Aperture Bracket
- Live View Composite Recording
- Bluetooth 4.2 and Wi-Fi 2.4GHz (IEEE802.11b/g/n)
- AC/USB Power Charging
- Power Saving LVF
- Battery Grip DMW-BGG1 (sold separately)