Curbside Pickup AvailableFrom our 10805 107 Ave, Edmonton location only.
» Learn How!
In StockItem will ship in 1 business day.
Panasonic has taken a different approach to camera development with the stills-focused DC-G9 Micro Four Thirds Mirrorless Camera, which has a variety of newly developed functions and features that will appeal to photographers. Central to the imaging process is the combination of a 20.3MP Live MOS sensor and the latest Venus Engine processor, enabling the capture of sharp images and video with sensitivities ranging up to ISO 25600. Extremely fast speeds are also made available with up to 60 fps continuous shooting with the electronic shutter function. If you want to shoot video along with stills the G9 is very accommodating, offering UHD 4K at up to 60p.
- 20MP with no low pass filter
- Industry’s fastest Burst mode – 60fps in AFS and 20 fps in AFC (Electronic shutter)
- Fastest Auto focusing speed – 0.04 seconds (faster than GH5)
- 80MP high res shot in RAW and JPEG
- Improved Dual Image Stabilization 2 – 6.5 stops shutter speed reduction
- Splash proof, dust proof and freeze proof
- Dual SD card slot – both UHSII compatible
- 4K 60 p video
- 6K Photo Mode 18MP stills
- Three different magnification levels on the viewfinder – 0.7x, 0.76x, 0.83x
- Largest status LCD screen on a mirrorless camera
- Night mode – LCD and viewfinder both switch to infrared so you don’t ruin your night vision
- Focus Mode selector on front of camera – you can set up two different shooting modes and quickly change between them
- AF Point Select – magnify the screen up to 10x to see if the eye is in focus
- USB Power Charge plus Quick Charge wall charger included – use a USB power pack on the go to keep your battery fully charged at all times. (Optional USB power pack not included)
- Magnesium Alloy body