Curbside Pickup AvailableFrom our 10805 107 Ave, Edmonton location only.
» Learn How!
In StockItem will ship in 1 business day.
68years-flashes-olympus The FL-600R is an easy-to-use, external flash unit with a wide LCD display and wireless control capabilities. It features a built-in LED light that can function as an AF illuminator for still images or as full-time auxiliary lighting for shooting movies. As a bounce flash, the FL-600R tilts upward to 90 degrees and downward to 7 degrees, and it can swivel side-to-side up to 180 degrees in each direction. A wide panel and catch light plate are built into the unit, so you won't misplace them when traveling. Flash settings can be adjusted using the arrow keys and dial on the back of the unit or via the controls on an attached camera.
In wireless mode, the FL-600R has a built-in commander function to remotely fire other wireless flash units without firing itself, but it can also be used as a slave flash, controlled by a camera's built-in flash or by another commander unit. Up to three groups of flashes, plus a clip-on flash such as the FL-LM2, can be configured independently. Four wireless channels are available, which prevents interference from other photographers' flashes. In addition to the wireless option, the flash can be attached and locked securely onto a camera's hot shoe or mounted externally using a compatible flash bracket and cable, such as the FL-BK01, FL-BKP02, FL-BKM03 or FL-BK04.
Powered by four AA alkaline or NiMH batteries, the FL-600R's charging time is approximately half as long as that of the FL-50R.
- Guide Number 50 at ISO 200; Guide Number 36 at ISO 100 (when built-in wide panel is not in use)
- Guide Number 17 at ISO 200; Guide Number 12 at ISO 100 (when using built-in wide panel)
- 8 mm equivalent coverage (35 mm equivalent focal length = 16 mm) with built-in wide panel
- Firing angle: Approx. 30 degrees
- 6 modes: TTL-AUTO, AUTO, Manual, FP TTL-Auto, FP Manual, RC
- 4 AA (R6) alkaline or NiMH batteries
- 2.4 in. (W) x 4.1 (H) x 1.1 (D)
- 9.2 oz. (260 g)