Currently in stock
Item will ship in 1 - 2 business days.
68years-lenses-olympus The newly designed M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 75-300mm II f4.8-6.7 with a 35 mm equivalent of 150-600mm is an affordable super telephoto lens that delivers excellent portability and outstanding image quality when paired with the award-winning Olympus PENŽ or OM cameras.
This new lens features the advanced ZERO (Zuiko Extra-low Reflection Optical) lens coating, ensuring high imaging performance even under unfavorable conditions such as backlight shooting.
- Mount Standard: Micro Four Thirds System Standard
- Focal Length: 75-300mm
- 35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 150-600mm
- Lens Construction: 18 Elements in 13 Groups, Super ED lens, 2ED lenses and 3 HR lenses
- Angle of View: 16 - 4.1 Degree
- AF System: High-speed Imager AF (MSC)
- Closest Focusing Distance: 0.9m (at 75mm of focal length) / 1.5m (except 75mm of focal length)
- Maximum Image Magnification: 0.18x
- 35mm Equivalent Max. Image Magnification: 0.36x
- Minimum Field Size: 97 x 73mm
- Number of Blades: 7 (Circular Aperture Diaphragm)
- Maximum Aperture: f4.8 (75mm) - f6.7 (300mm)
- Minimum Aperture: f22
- Filter Size: Diameter: 58mm
- Dimensions: Diameter 69 x 116.5mm (2.7" x 4.58")
- Weight: 423g (14.9 ounces)
- Lens Cap(LC-58E)
- Lens Rear Cap(LR-2)
- Instruction Manual
- Olympus Worldwide Warranty Card