Currently in stock
Item will ship in 1 - 2 business days.
68years-lenses-olympus This large-aperture 3.3X Zoom lens is the first in the newly created “M.ZUIKO PRO” category. Covering a 35mm equivalent focal length of 24-80mm, this lens features all metallic construction and makes extensive use of high grade optical components including Dual Aspherical, High Refractive and ED lens elements configured in 9 groups to assure the highest level of reproduction. A fast maximum aperture of f2.8 throughout the zoom range, a manual focus clutch as well as Splash-proof, Dust-proof and Freeze-proof construction make it suitable for the most demanding professionals and enthusiasts. An “MSC” (movie and still compatible) AF lens drive system ensures fast and quiet auto-focusing – especially important when shooting HD movies. A seven blade circular aperture produces pleasing background defocusing effects. Included accessories are LH-66 Petal type hood, LC-62D Aluminum Protective Lens Cap, LR-2 Rear Lens Cap, LSC 0918 Lens Pouch and One Year World-Wide Warranty.
- Focal Length: 12-40mm
- 35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 24-80mm
- Lens Construction: 14 Elements in 9 Groups (Aspherical ED lens, 2 Aspherical lenses, DSA lens, 2 ED lenses, HD lens, 2 HR lenses)
- Dust & Drip Proof
- Focusing System: High-speed Imager AF (MSC) - Linear Motor Drive System
- Angle of View: 84 - 30 Degree
- Closest Focusing Distance: 7.87 inches
- Maximum Image Magnification: 0.3x
- 35mm Equivalent Max. Image Magnification: 0.6x
- Minimum Field Size: 58 x 44 mm
- Number of Blades: 7 (Circular Aperture Diaphragm)
- Maximum Aperture: f2.8
- Minimum Aperture: f22
- Filter Size: Diameter 62mm
- Dimensions: Diameter 2.7" X 3.3"
- Weight: 13.47 oz.
- Lens Cap(LC-62D)
- Lens Rear Cap(LR-2)
- Lens Hood(LH-66)
- Lens Case(LSC-0918)
- Instruction Manual
- Olympus Worldwide Warranty Card