Please contact us to verify availability.
68years-lenses-olympus TELEPHOTO TO GO
At one-third the size and weight of typical 600mm DSLR lenses, the M.Zuiko 300mm f4.0 IS PRO lens (600mm equivalent) is nimble enough for hand-held shooting and compact enough to carry on even the most arduous expeditions. Industry-first 5-Axis Sync IS technology employs in-body and in-lens stabilization harmoniously to deliver six steps of shutter compensation* and incredibly crisp, detailed photographs.
SYNCHRONIZED IMAGE STABILIZATION
The in-lens stabilization on the M.Zuiko 300mm f4.0 IS PRO lens works in complete harmony with the 5-Axis Image Stabilization in OM-D cameras* to deliver an astounding 6 shutter steps of performance, ensuring crisp, clear telephoto images, even off tripod. Explore unique angles like low-to-the-ground macros and overhead nature shots. Sync IS also enables the fastest, most high-precision AF in its class, which includes 600mm equivalent DSLR lenses.
It's pretty significant when Olympus, a company with a storied history of innovation in optical glass, says its new M.Zuiko 300mm f4.0 IS PRO offers the highest resolution in company history. Cutting-edge internal lens architecture and a brand-new lens coating technology virtually eliminate color bleed, ghosts and other problems. The sharpness of the images you'll capture with this lens will astound you.
SEE FOR YOURSELF
Whether your photographic passion is wildlife, sports or mega-events like stadium concerts, the M.Zuiko Digital ED 300mm f4.0 IS PRO puts you right in the middle of the action with amazing results.
- Focal Length: 300mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length 600mm)
- Lens Construction: 17 Elements in 10 Groups (3 Super ED lenses, 3 HR lenses,1 E-HR lens)
- Dust & Splashproof
- Focusing System: High-speed Imager AF (MSC)
- Angle of View: 4.1 Degree
- Closest Focusing Distance: 1.4m
- Maximum Image Magnification: 0.24x (With the MC-14: 0.34x)
- 35mm Equivalent Max. Image Magnification: 0.48x(With the MC-14: 0.67x)
- Minimum Field Size: 72.1 × 54.2 mm (With the MC-14: 50.9 × 38.2 mm )
- Number of Blades: 9 (Circular Aperture Diaphragm)
- Maximum Aperture: f4
- Minimum Aperture: f22
- Filter Size: Diameter 77mm
- Dimensions: with hood extended - 280mm; wiith hood retracted - 227mm
- Weight: 1270g without the tripod collar; 1475g with the tripod collar
- Lens Cap (LC-77B)
- Lens Rear Cap (LR-2)
- Decoration Ring (DR-79) Instruction Manual
- LensCase (LSC-1127)