Available for Pre-Order
Item will ship when stock arrives
Focused on reliability, speed, and versatility, the Olympus OM-D E-M1X is a Micro Four Thirds mirrorless camera offering a broad range of photo and video capabilities to satisfy the professional shooter's needs. Featuring a high-resolution 20.4MP Live MOS sensor and dual TruePic VIII image processors, the E-M1X is characterized by its quick continuous shooting, up to 60 fps with an electronic shutter and 15 fps with a mechanical shutter, as well as DCI and UHD 4K video recording. The sensor and processors also offer a sensitivity range up to ISO 25600 while a sophisticated 5-axis sensor-shift image stabilization system compensates for up to 7.5 stops of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. Beyond just imaging, the sensor's design also incorporates 121 on-chip phase-detection points, all of which are cross-type, along with 121 contrast-detection areas for fast and precise focusing and subject tracking performance.
Distinguishing itself further, the E-M1X is also the first Micro Four Thirds camera to feature an integrated vertical grip for improved ergonomics and handling regardless of shooting in horizontal or vertical orientation. This grip also allows for two batteries to be used at a time, for longer shooting sessions. The durable magnesium-alloy body is further characterized by its extensive weather-sealing to support working in harsh climates, and both a 2.36m-dot, 0.83x-magnification electronic viewfinder and 3.0" 1.037m-dot vari-angle LCD touchscreen are featured, too, for intuitive control and working from a variety of angles. Additionally, built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth further expand sharing and remote shooting capabilities, and dual SD card slots and a USB 3.0 Type-C port expand file saving and tethered shooting capabilities.
- 20.4 MP Live MOS Sensor with dual TruePic™ VIII Image Processors
- 60 fps (S-AF), 18 fps (C-AF Tracking) Continuous Shooting with the silent electronic shutter
- 121-Point All Cross-Type On-Chip Phase Detection plus Contrast Detection AF
- Intelligent Subject Detection AF via AI-based Deep Learning Technology
- Custom AF Target Mode plus 6 preset Target Modes
- Magnesium Alloy Weathersealed Construction
- 5-Axis Sync IS provides 7.5 EV stops of compensation, the World's Most Effective Stabilization performance
- Hand-Held High-Res Shot Mode provides 50MP images with no stabilizing gear
- Smooth Hand-Held 4K/C4K Video Capture
- Live ND provides the effects of an ND filter without the need to use a filter
- "B" Mode on the Mode Dial provides direct access to Live Composite/Live Bulb/Live Time
- Integrated Vertical Grip
- Multi-selector (Joystick) on both the vertical and horizontal shooting positions for quick selection of the AF area
- Programmable function buttons and embedded control dials duplicated for both horizontal and vertical shooting positions
- High-Speed Electronic Viewfinder with .83x magnification
- Supersonic Wave Filter (SSWF) Dust Reduction System
- Heat Dissipation System for consistent high performance operation
- Double Battery Support for 2 BLH-1 Batteries. USB Type-C in camera charging.
- 400,000 Actuation Shutter Life
- My Menu interface provides instant access for up to 35 menu items of your choice.
- Pro Capture Mode provides lag-free capture
- Dual Card Slots with UHS-II Compatibility
- Field Sensor System (GPS, Manometer, Compass, Thermometer)
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth LE for remote shooting and wireless sharing
- Ships with camera body, USB Cable, Cable Clip, CP-1 Cable Protector, Shoulder Strap, Instruction Manual, Warranty Card, two BLH-1 Li-Ion Batteries, two BCH-1 Li-Ion Battery Chargers.
- 2 x BLH-1 Lithium-Ion Battery (7.4V, 1720mAh)
- 2 x BCH-1 Battery Charger
- Shoulder Strap
- USB Cable
- CP-1 Cable Protector
- Cable Clip