Please contact us to verify availability.
68years-cscs-olympus The OM-D E-M10 Mark II is a sophisticated but easy to use camera. Whether you’re new to photography or a photo enthusiast looking to maximize your creativity, the E-M10 Mark II delivers flawless image quality thanks to its sophisticated image stabilization in a compact profile with intuitively placed controls.
- 16.1 MP Sensor
- Supersonic Wave Filter (image sensor dust reduction system)
- Micro Four Thirds interchangeable lens system camera
- Five-axis image stabilization neutralizes camera movement
- Touch AF lets you focus and release the shutter simply by tapping the touchscreen
- High-speed burst shooting (maximum speed: 8-1/2 fps)
- Built-in WiFi connectivity
- Large, bright OLED electronic viewfinder 2.36 million pixels
- Portable & lightweight
- Sturdy metal body wrapped in refined leather
- 14 Art Filters (including Grainy Film and Partial Color)
- Full HD movie mode with 5 variable frame rates