Recalling the beloved profile and form factor of the original Pen film cameras, the black Olympus PEN-F is a sleek, versatile mirrorless Micro Four Thirds camera that combines high-resolution imaging capabilities with advanced creative control. Revolving around a 20.3MP Live MOS sensor and TruePic VII processor, the PEN-F offers nuanced image quality with reduce noise, along with the ability to shoot at up to 10 fps with a mechanical shutter, record Full HD 1080p video, and a sensitivity range up to ISO 25600. In-camera sensor-shift-type 5-axis image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting and the sensor and processor combination also avails a fast 81-area contrast-detection AF system for refined accuracy when working with a variety of subjects.
- Lens Mount: Micro Four Thirds
- Camera Format: Micro Four Thirds (2x Crop Factor)
- Pixels: Actual: 21.8 Megapixel
- Effective: 20.3 Megapixel
- Maximum Resolution: 5184 x 3888
- Aspect Ratio: 1:1, 3:2, 4:3, 16:9
- Sensor Type: CMOS