OUR ICONIC MASTERPIECE. YOUR ULTIMATE INSPIRATION.
Rangefinder style cameras were all the rage in 1963. Now they’re back. The beautifully-crafted PEN-F is ideal for street shooters, as a second camera for studio pros, and for anyone who loves vintage design and photography. It features sleek lines, precision controls, and the ability to capture amazing street shots. Advanced sensor technology combined with in-body image stabilization ensures superior resolution and razor-sharp images, even while you or your camera is moving. And fully customizable in-camera color control shoots photos with old school film quality right before your eyes.
LENSES THAT TRANSFORM YOUR PERSPECTIVE.
If you can imagine a shot, Olympus has the ideal lens to capture it. The PEN-F is at the center of an extensive line-up of M.Zuiko Premium digital lenses, including a 12mm, 17mm, 25mm, 45mm, 60mm Macro, and a 75mm. Like the camera itself, these lenses are fast, compact, and built to exceedingly high standards. There’s also a wide variety of M.Zuiko PRO, standard, and body cap lenses available to match any shooting situation.
RETRO GEAR TO MAKE IT YOUR OWN.
The PEN-F’s cool vintage style extends to the accessories. They’re specially designed to complement the camera’s unique look and include a bag, a luxurious wrapping cloth, and genuine leather straps. The body jacket accentuates the camera’s retro design and offers protection from scratching. A customized metal grip with ARCA-compatible rails adds comfort, convenience, and style.
- 20 Megapixel Live MOS Sensor
- 50 Megapixel High Res Shot Mode
- TruePic™ VII Image Processor
- 10 fps Sequential Shooting
- 5-Axis In-Body Image Stabilization
- 1/8000 Sec High-Speed Mechanical Shutter
- Interactive OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- Full HD 1080p Video
- Monochrome & Color Profile Control
- Wi-Fi for Remote Shooting & Wireless Sharing
- Lens mount: Micro Four Thirds Mount
- Memory: SD Memory Card (SDHC, SDXC, UHS-I, II compatible, Eye-Fi Card compatible)