Please contact us to verify availability.
The WU-1b optional wireless mobile adapter allows you to automatically send great images to your smartphone and even use your smartphone to remotely capture images from your D600 D-SLR. With the easy to use app, now when you can't wait to share that great shot, you don't have to. Share it to your smartphone or tablet in an instant.
- Easy Transfer: Images from the D600 can be downloaded to a compatible smart device as they are taken, or existing images can be downloaded from the camera's SD memory card.
- Note: Images will be downloaded after they are saved to the camera's memory card.
- Easy Sharing: Single images or groups of images can be shared using apps stored on the smart device via email, text messaging or by uploading to a blog or social networking site—just like any other image on your smartphone or tablet.
- Notes: Movies cannot be viewed using the Wireless Mobile Adapter utility (app) but can be played back by tapping the movie or playback icon, to display a list of movie apps and choosing an app from the list.
- The WU-1b Wireless Mobile Adapter works with Wi-Fi 11b/g/n.
- Wi-Fi Shooting: Images can be taken remotely using a compatible smart device using the camera's Live View preview on the smart device to frame and compose the subject.
- Note: Smart device is used to remotely fire the camera, maximum distance is up to 49 feet and the smart device can’t be used to adjust settings on the camera.
- The dedicated application, running on the Android™ smartphone (*platform 2.3 or later); or Android™ tablet (platform 3.0 or later) operating system is required to use the WU-1b.