Out of StockPlease contact us for availability.
Bring back stunning views from the deep.
Underwater photography is one of the most exciting—and challenging—ways to use your Nikon 1. The cameras' outstanding autofocus system and 1 NIKKOR lenses help you capture sharp views of fast-moving underwater subjects, but to really bring home the vibrancy and colours of your underwater adventures, you need an external flash. Introducing the SB-N10 Underwater Speedlight, a powerful underwater Speedlight flash for all underwater Nikon 1 possibilities. Waterproof down to 328 feet and with a guide number of 28/92 (m/ft, ISO 100), it can illuminate even the deepest waters.
Illuminate the depths – Powerful enough for deep dives
The SB-N10 Underwater Speedlight is waterproof all the way down to 328 feet—far below the reach of natural light—and powerful enough to illuminate subjects at those serious depths (guide number of approximately 28/92 [m/ft, ISO 100]). Whether you're snorkeling over a shallow reef or diving the depths of a canyon, capture beautiful, colourful underwater scenes that wouldn't be possible without a flash.
Use it with any underwater Nikon 1 – A lighting solution for every underwater possibility
The SB-N10 Underwater Speedlight works with every underwater Nikon 1 solution—J1 or J2 with the WP-N1 Waterproof Housing, J3 or S1 with WP-N2 Waterproof Housing, J4 or S2 with WP-N3 Waterproof Housing or the fully waterproof AW1. It easily mounts on the optional SK-N10A Underwater Bracket and SC-N10A Underwater Fiber-Optic Cable (add the SR-N10A Underwater Fiber-Optic Cable Adapter for use with the AW1), and it works with the AW1's pop-up flash for additional lighting power in deep water.
The right lighting, right where you want it – TTL and manual flash modes and a built-in Targeting Lamp
Take control of the flash strength and fine tune it for your shot. Easily select the auto TTL mode for use with the AW1, WP-N3, WP-N2, or WP-N1 or use one of the two manual flash modes when using the SB-N10 Underwater Speedlight with the Nikon 1 AW1 or WP-N3. The Targeting Lamp shows where the flash will be directed and helps your Nikon 1 autofocus on subjects in shadow before the flash fires. Add the Wide-Flash adapter to increase illumination coverage to 120°.
- Supported cameras: For use with WP-N1, WP-N2, and WP-N3 Waterproof Housing and Nikon 1 AW1 cameras
- Guide Number: 28m at full power, 20m with underwater wide-flash adapter
- Electronic Construction: Automatic Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor (IGBT) and series circuitry
- Flash Exposure Control – Options available using camera controls: TTL Flash Control, Manual Flash Control
- Effective flash range (i-TTL): 0.3 to 4m (varies with ISO sensitivity and aperture)
- Power ON/OFF: Turn the flash on and off using the ON/OFF switch.
- Flash-ready Indicator – Flash ready: Lights red when charging is complete; TTL mode: Lights green for 2 s after flash fires; TTL mode (flash compensation support disabled); Lights blue when charging is complete
- Approx. Dimensions: (Width x Height x Depth) 87 mm x 133 mm x 140 mm
- Weight (Approx. without batteries): 627 g
- SW-N10A Flash Adapter
- WP-G1000 Silicon Grease