Master creative lighting techniques with this powerful compact Speedlight for Nikon 1 V1 and V2. Its long lighting reach and 120° tilting head gives you maximum light control, whether illuminating directly or creatively bouncing light indirectly into your scene.
- Supported cameras: Interchangeable lens format cameras with multi accessory ports
- Guide Number: 18m (at ISO 100) with wide panel 10m (at ISO 100)
- Electronic Construction: Automatic Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor (IGBT) and series circuitry
- Flash Exposure Control: Flash mode: Fill flash (Front-curtain sync), Front-curtain Slow-sync, Rear-curtain sync, Rear-curtain Slow-sync, Flash compensation
- Effective flash range (i-TTL): 2 to 66 ft (0.6 to 20m) (varies with ISO sensitivity, bounce angle, and aperture)
- Bounce Function (Rotate): Flash head tilts up to 120° with click-stops at 0°, 60°, 75°, 90°, 120° (without lock mechanism)
- Flash Duration: 1/1400 sec. when fired at full power
- Power ON/OFF: Turn the flash on and off using the ON/OFF switch.
- Flash-ready Indicator: Lights up, recycled and ready to fire.
- Warning indicator: Blinks (see the camera Reference Manual for more information)
- Supported Flash Modes: i-TTL, Manual flash
- Other Functions: Thermal cut-out, Firmware update
- Dimensions (Approx.): W:2.3 in.(57.4mm) H:2.7 in.(68.4mm) D:2.5 in.(62.3mm)
- Weight (Approx. without batteries): (Approx.) 3.2 oz. (92g)
- BS-N2000 Mounting Foot Cover
- SW-N7 Wide Panel
- SS-DC1 Polyester Soft Case
*Shipping options may vary depending on product availability, shipment size and shipping destination.