Available for Pre-Order
Item will ship when stock arrives.
A popular zoom among sports, event, and portrait photographers, the NIKKOR Z 70-200mm f/2.8 VR S from Nikon is an impressively versatile telephoto lens characterized by its bright f/2.8 design. The fast maximum aperture suits working in available lighting conditions and also affords increased control over depth of field for isolating subjects with selective focus. The optical design incorporates a series of ED, fluorite, and SR elements, which help to reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range for improved clarity and color accuracy. Additionally, ARNEO and Nano Crystal Coats, as well as a Super Integrated Coating, have been applied to suppress flare, ghosting, and surface reflections for improved contrast and color fidelity.
- Features a fast f/2.8 aperture
- 5 stops of built in optical VR – this is the first lens in the Z FX series that features optical VR that will function with the camera IBIS for unparalleled stability
- STM motors for extremely quiet AF and reduced focus breathing
- 9 blade diaphragm
- Anti-reflective Nano-Crystal coat and ARNEO coatings for maximum image quality
- Fluorine coating to resist dirt and smudges
- Fully weather sealed
- Dedicated information panel
- TWO custom function buttons
- Additional custom control ring
- Uses the new SR (Short-Wavelength Refractive) lens element – high-end specialized dispersion glass featuring characteristics that greatly refract light with wavelengths shorter than that of blue; the lens can more effectively collect light of various specific wavelengths and achieve highly precise chromatic aberration compensation