Please contact us to verify availability.
Medium-telephoto 85mm Micro lens.
- Medium-telephoto 85mm Micro lens (picture angle is equivalent to a focal length of 127.5mm in FX/35mm format)
- Closest focusing distance of 0.286 m/0.9 ft. (1:1 life size)
- The optical system featuring an ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass element is optimized for DX-format digital SLRs
- Vibration Reduction (VR II) enables sharper pictures while shooting at shutter speeds up to four stops slower than would otherwise be possible
- Silent Wave Motor (SWM) ensures fast, quiet AF operation
- Two focus modes available — M/A and M
- IF (Internal Focusing) enables focusing without changing the length of lens barrel
- The nine-blade rounded diaphragm opening gives out-of-focus elements a more natural appearance
- Maximum aperture: f/3.5
- Lens construction: 14 elements in 10 groups (with one ED glass element)
- Picture angle: 18°50’
- Closest focusing distance: 0.286 m/0.9 ft.
- Maximum reproduction ratio: 1x
- No. of diaphragm blades: 9 (rounded)
- Filter/attachment size: 52mm
- Diameter x length (extension from lens mount): Approximately 73 x 98.5 mm/2.9 x 3.9 in.
- Weight: Approximately 355 g/12.5 oz.
- 52mm Snap-on Front Lens Cap LC-52
- Rear Lens Cap LF-1
- Bayonet Hood HB-37
- Flexible Lens Pouch CL-1018